Help to develop Chinese education at Ann Arbor Chinese School
AACCOM is now registered on Amazon Smile program. If we shop at smile.amazon.com, Amazon will donate 0.5% of the purchase price of eligible products to AACCOM.
If you have a Kroger Plus card, please register it and add AACCOM as your Community Rewards organization. If you do not have one, apply one at your Kroger store for free. By selecting Ann Arbor Chinese Center of Michigan as your Community Rewards organization, every time you shop at Kroger, Kroger will donate money to AACCOM. Please follow the instructions below to help AACCOM:
How to Register Your Kroger Plus Card and Link It to the ANN ARBOR CHINESE CENTER OF MICHIGAN:
These instructions are for Kroger shoppers who have a Kroger Plus Card but do not have a Kroger online account. The Kroger Plus Card is not a gift card, and it does not carry a balance. You can get one at the Kroger Customer Service desk. You must use it at least once in order to activate it, so that you can set up your account. If you already have a Kroger account, you can start with Step 12 below to select the ANN ARBOR CHINESE CENTER OF MICHIGAN as your Community Rewards organization.
- In your web browser, go to www.kroger.com .
- Click on Create an account near the upper right-hand corner.
- Fill in your e-mail address and create a password, then click save and continue.
- Fill in a zip code and click find stores.
- Choose a store from the dropdown list and click save and continue.
- Select Yes, I have a Kroger Plus Card.
- Fill in your Kroger Plus Card Number–it’s the string of digits under the barcode on the back of your Kroger Plus Card. Please do not include any spaces. Also fill in your last name and zip code and click “save and continue.”
- Select any boxes you wish for receiving e-mails (or not), and click save and continue.
- Select the box in front of *I have read and agree to the Terms and Conditions and click complete registration.
- The next screen asks you to check your e-mail.
- When you log in to your e-mail account and look in your inbox, there should be an e-mail from Kroger. When you open it, click on the link after the phrase Please confirm your e-mail address and selected preferences by clicking the following link.
- Now you have been redirected to the Kroger website (www.kroger.com). Click on the Sign In button.
- Type in your e-mail address and password and click Sign In.
- Click on the My Account button and select Account Settings. This will open the Account Summary.
- Click the Edit button in the Community Rewards box in the lower right corner.
- In the box under Find Your Organization, type the following: 91841 Then, click Search.
- You should now see ANN ARBOR CHINESE CENTER OF MICHIGAN under Select Your Organization. Here’s the important part: Select the radio button in front of ANN ARBOR CHINESE CENTER OF MICHIGAN. Then click save changes.
- After saving, the screen should return to the Account Summary. Verify that ANN ARBOR CHINESE CENTER OF MICHIGAN is listed as the Organization Name in the Community Rewards box.
- If you see it there, you’re done! If you don’t see it, please try repeating the steps starting with step 15. Thank you!